INTERNATIONAL TARES SL, hereinafter “the COMPANY”, is the owner of the Website www.internationaltares.com (hereinafter, the “Website”), with registered offices at: c/ Montserrat Roig, 1
08192 Sant Quirze del Vallès
The Company guarantees protection of any personal data provided by the User on the “Website” and, in compliance with Personal Data Protection regulations, Users are hereby informed that:
- Any personal data provided to the COMPANY shall be processed by it in accordance with Personal Data Protection regulations and included in USERS OF THE WEB PAGE files, created and updated under the responsibility of the COMPANY, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Data are collected for the following purposes: To ensure proper management of the requested services or products and to manage, study and respond to queries.
- Appropriate security measures are taken during the collection and processing of personal data so as to prevent the loss, unauthorized access or tampering with thereof.
- The COMPANY undertakes to protect the confidential information it has access to. Under no circumstances shall The COMPANY use personal data provided by Users to render services for third parties other than those mentioned in section b) of this document or for its own purposes.
- At any time, the User may exercise his/her rights of access, suppression (right to be forgotten), limitation of processing, opposition, portability, right not to be subject to personalized decisions, as well as the right to revoke consent granted for any of the aforementioned purposes by sending the COMPANY a duly signed letter to the above mentioned address, clearly indicating his/her contact details and attaching a photocopy of his/her National Identity Document or a similar document that certifies his/her identity.
- The User hereby authorizes the automated processing of any personal data provided under these terms and, to this effect, clicks on the “SEND” button at the end of the data collection form.